Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Official Entrance into the Blogosphere

I had been thinking about starting a blog for sometime, but now I have finally gone and done it. I have written blogs that were part of other sites, but I've decided to do it this way so that people who are not members of such sites can still read my miscellaneous ramblings.

I chose the title "Educational Litter" because of something that happened when I was in high school. I was walking around campus when I noticed a piece of paper caught in the grass. I picked it up and noticed that printed on it was an explanation to a Bible prophecy. I thought "Hmm, educational litter." and figured that this would be a good title if I ever were to have my own editorial column in a magazine (blogs, as we know them, did not exist at that time).

Today when I went to start this blog, I went through the process only to find out that there was already an account connected to my email address. I went through the password retrieval process, and found out that there was an empty blog with a title involving butter and toast. I deleted it and hopefully nobody will hijack this blog in the future. So if you start to see exceptionally weird posts being posted, you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment