Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Final Countdown

The countdown to my wedding is now measured in days.  It amazing how much effort is put into a couple hours of my life.  I remember recently someone reminding me that the wedding is such a small point in time that I shouldn't let the details cause me too much stress.  A few others chimed in to give their version of that sentiment. My favorite version came when someone said that if something goes wrong then the wedding will be more memorable.  Immediately I recalled scenes from home video TV shows of people tripping, passing out, etc.  I hope that something like that doesn't happen in this wedding, but if it does, I hope somebody records it.

1 comment:

  1. It will be a beautiful day regardless of what may or may not go wrong, because you are getting married to a wonderful person that God chose for you. God Bless on your marriage. Wish we could be there.

    ReplyDelete