Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Making Changes

Courtesy allthingsworkplace.com
Once you start the process of change, you may end up changing more than you originally intended.

Yesterday I read post on the Fast Company website entitled "The Proven Length of Every Tweet, Facebook Post, and Headline Online" took some of the information I found there and decided to make some changes to this blog.  I fully intended to only make a few changes, but one thing led to another and I ended up making a lot of changes. Here are some that might interest you.
  • A "Translate" feature located on the right above the book list that will translate the blog into whatever language you want. (Now I know that it probably won't be a perfect translation, but it should help.)
  • The "News Updates" feature should be easier to read (These news articles are automatically generated by Google based on the preselected phrases that you see there.)
  • The "My Favorite Blogs" section is easier to read, and has more blogs listed there.
  • A "Reactions" feature at the end of each post in which you can enter your reactions to that post. (If you would like some reactions added to that list, let me know.)
Are there any more changes you would like to see in this blog? Share your views in the comments section. 

Edit: The items in the right column have been rearranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment